Wednesday, December 22, 2010



O U T O F O R D E R

Yep! The first pic probably tell you everything about my day.. my sewing machine is dead.. the needle bar just wouldn't move...

So ironically that I was complaining about being sick of working at home with my sewing machine on the previous post...

May be it's really time for a good rest and maintenance for both my sewing machine and myself!!..

Now..I believed everything really happened for a reason :D

Unfortunately, the mechanic told us to pick it up on Friday, so.. we will have to skip this week auction and probably get back on track end next week! but trust me.. this just means lots and lots of lovely pieces have been accumulated here so more choices for you to choose .. just in time for NYE!!!

I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday :D



SHIRT & TIGHTS: ASOS, RING: HOUSE OF HARLOW, BAG: BALENCIAGA, HAT:EBAY, PATENT BROGUE: VINTAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment