Friday, December 17, 2010

S T R U G G L E

Been pretty busy with all the sewing and preparation for our next auction.. and I found out that my blog is getting more and more boring, as I haven't been updating anything much lately...

The only excuse I have.. is that I have been spending 95% of my week indoor .. in a small messy house which filled with vintage clothes.. tangled threads... pins .. needles.. measurement tapes.. and a few pair of fabric scissors.. yep!! not a very inspiring place to do any outfit shoot.. and I started to find out that I should give my computer and sewing machine a break so that I can get out of the house and do something inspiring.. at least for myself...

I found above picture from one of a friend's facebook.. and the meaning hit me.. I think all these gadgets and whatever we should call it .. is becoming a major part of our life.. and I think once in a while living an old school style life.. and get outside of the house to see new inspiration and just inhale some fresh air is what we all need..

X'mas is just a week away... time to go out :D

1 comment:

  1. hey dear~

    i totally understand what you're encountering now! there was once i burst out with tears and was on the verge of chucking out all the dresses which were waiting to be altered.You do need a get away sometimes to stimulate your brain cell.

    I'm so glad that i'm in hua hin now. This place is just AMAZING!!!!I'm at the Evason resort and it's so so beautiful! Love love love this little place~

    So cheer up~Hope you're having a lovely week outside the house!

    x
    twee
    www.EzzentricTopz.blogspot.com
    www.EzzentricTopz-Surprise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete