Sunday, December 26, 2010

" W E W I S H Y O U A M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S ...."




This Christmas is a little different for our family, as my mom had just finished her heart surgery on the 25th December.. Yep! on Christmas day.. but we all felt pretty good as Christmas supposed to be "MAGICAL" and I'm sure in no later than 24 hours she will be conscious from anesthetic and ready to celebrate her NYE...

For some reason I didn't quite like these pictures.. my jumper and the red gift box just screamed "old school Christmas" (in a bad way).. it kinda brought back those old memories when my mum dressed me up for Christmas day.. and she would take pictures of me with anything red, gold or green.
Since Christmas is a little more special to my mom this year, I thought I should just put up these pics anyway..

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and ready to celebrate your NYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment