Sunday, March 20, 2011







L M F F
This year I only got to spent just a few hours on the last day of LMFF at Central Pier Docklands..honestly I didn't get to see any show and even missed out the fashion weekend sales that I was counting down for... but honestly I kinda enjoyed just the scenery and the atmosphere here in Docklands... Don't you just love that 3Ds clouds?? well... may be it's only me!!.. since I've spent my last 2 weeks in Bangkok where you can't really see much of the sky..
The last couple of weeks have been crazy.. and I kinda have to sacrifice some schedule in order to accomplish the important ones...like moving house and visit family in Thailand..
Well.. it was all worth it!!.. and I'm missing every bit of Thailand right now.. how wonderful would it be?.. if I could just move Thailand and Australia closer so I can travel back and forth anytime I wish to..
Heaps of amazing stuff (Vintage and New) are hitting the stores.. in the next 2 weeks, all I can say is "DO NOT MISS OUT"

3 comments:

  1. Still insanely jealous of your Karen Walkers.
    :(


    renewvintage.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEHE! Thanks Brooke!

    Have you seen the limited edition one? It's the black & white shell! super cute!!

    I highly recommend you to get one if you like it.. it's worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :) Your top is so sweet. Where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete