Sunday, March 20, 2011




H O M E.....
This whole week .. I have been staying at home.. preparing some new items for the listing tmr!! & still... missing every bit of Thailand.. I hope this feeling goes away asap.. it's just making me feel sooo down...
How funny when people asked me why I love Melb.. I told them "because it's quiet and peaceful" and when I asked myself today why I miss Bangkok so much.. the answer is also "because Melb is too quiet and peaceful"
Looking at the picture above is kinda funny .. I will never be able to get a picture ALONE with a cute background like this in Thailand... and I LOVE&HATE the idea of it..
Look at the brighter side.. new items will be listed tomorrow night (both auction and BIN) + heapsss of amazing items are on its way.. should be here in 2 weeks.. cannot wait :D

No comments:

Post a Comment