Saturday, October 23, 2010

L I T T L E B L A C K D R E S S O B S E S S I O N ! !


As I mentioned on the last post, it was time for me to go shopping for myself !! I made a promise to myself that whatever I found, I will keep it for myself. So here are my new items I purchased during the past weeks/days.

1. Vintage black net jumper

2. YSL lipstick (I have been wanting a pastel fuschia/lilac lipstick for ages and YSL never dissapointment me)

3. Sheer black stripes socks from Sportsgirl (I cannot denie it that I can always find some small little things to buy everytime i go in there.. it's like "a childhood (fashion)friend" still remembered the very first outfit I purchase on my own without my mom there was from here.)


I guess I didn't have enough from shopping last week, so today I also spent my time walking around in the city.. the crowd and atmostphere made me realized that spring races is coming ..
At first I was planning (to slack) to put my next auction on this coming thursday but I have changed my mind and put together this mini collection of little black dresses especially for those who needs a simple dress to go with their fancy head pieces!! and yes!! for the first time we have to list them as buy it now (as the races are coming soo soo soon) I'm not too sure and a little worry of how it would go, but I guess it's worth a try :D

So here is my mini collection (real mini) hope it would safe some people who are doing last minute dress hunting :D




No comments:

Post a Comment