Thursday, October 28, 2010

D I G I T A L P A P E R D O L L

While waiting for the new listings to be uploaded, I was browsing the net for a little while and found this lovely "old time hobbies". Polyvore!! http://polyvore.com/ - back when I was working full time at my old job as a designer assistant, I often have to help prepare the moodboard for each collection and I found Polyvore so so amazing.. they have everything.. from designer clothes, shoes, accessories (photoshopped picture with plain white background) to any lovely images - perfect for creating moodboard. It's like an adult version of paper doll. Besides creating a moodboard, I found polyvore super convenience for internet shopping.. as they kinda gathered everything available online (high end designers - affordable chain store labels) at one place.

I have to admit that every season.. polyvore have saved me a lot of time finding pictures I need for the moodboard.. but I also wasted pretty much the same amount of time (that I saved) "wish listing" those amazing stuff in my brain..

Well, polyvore was featured on facebook a while ago when I was so obsessed with it and I just found out that they have changed the facebook version to something else( dressing your friends or something like that)... which made all my lovely "wish - listing moodboards" dissappeared.. and here are just the two left I found saved on my desktop.. it's not quite current as it was done in early 2009, but i hope it helps convince you a little to visit the site... and trust me it's quite addictive!!

And dont forget!! new auction is up tonight on Ebay!!!! :DDDD





No comments:

Post a Comment